ILLOVO: BID 29200 OFFER 294020 SELL 29420 MPICO: BID 402 OFFER 0 SELL 402 NBM: BID 0 OFFER 24100 SEL24100 NBS CA: BID 3000 OFFER 0 SELL 3000 NICO: BID 3250 OFFER 0 SELL 3250 REAL : BID 230 OFFER 0 SELL 230 STANDARD BANK: BID 42500 OFFER 0 SELL 42500 TNM CA: BID 400 OFFER 409 SELL 409 (All Prices in Tambala)

Services
About Us
Corporate news
Our Team
Today's Trades
Contact Us

Mission Statement
‘To remain the leading stockbroking firm in Malawi by growing the customer base
both locally and internationally through professional and excellence service delivery for the benefit of all stakeholders.’

 

Stockbrokers Malawi Limited (SML) is the biggest and leading stockbroking firm in Malawi having been established in 1994 as the first stockbroking company.

SML was instrumental in the establishment of the Malawi Stock Exchange and has been involved in virtually every listing on the Malawi Stock Exchange. SML is registered as a broker under the Securities Act, 2010, and, and is a member of the Malawi Stock Exchange.

SML is owned by reputable shareholders namely National Bank of Malawi Limited which owns 75% and Imara Capital Limited which owns the remaining 25%..

Full Corporate Profile for SML  

Index Levels and Return – 3rd Qtr. 2014

INDEX

JULY, 2014

SEP. 2014

% Δ3rd
QTR. 14

% Δ 3rd QTR. 13

% Δ YTD. 14

MASI

13417.47

14029.74

4.56 ▲

53.18 ▲

11.96 ▲

DSI

10553.56

11040.46

4.61 ▲

53.90 ▲

12.08 ▲

FSI

1740.76

1742.21

0.08 ▲

14.61 ▲

1.92 ▲

© copyright 2008 authored by Independent Technologies Limited